Zambia Institute of Architects is calling on architects and built environment professionals (Urban Designers, Planners, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors and Construction Managers) to submit proposals for participation in the Conference on Architecture and Urbanism: Challenges and Opportunities of Smart Cities to be held on 24th – 25th November 2021 at Avani Victoria Falls Resort in Livingstone, Zambia.
CONFERENCE SUB THEMES
Sub-theme 1: Digitizing the built environment, training and industry practice for all.
Sub-theme 2: Creating value for smart cities under Covid-19
Sub-theme 3: Sustainable Urban Design
Sub-theme 4: Institutionalizing Urban Governance
1. ZMW 11,500 for Members (Conference Package, Accommodation for 4 nights at Avani & Gala Dinner);
2. ZMW 3,600 for Members (Conference Package & Gala Dinner, Own accommodation)
3. ZMW 13,000 for Non-Members (Conference Package, Accommodation for 3 nights at Avani & Gala Dinner)
4. ZMW 5,100 for Non-Members (Including Conference Package & Gala Dinner, Own accommodation)
5. ZMW 3,000 for Graduates (Including AGM/Conference Package & Gala Dinner, Own accommodation)
6. USD 1,000 for International Delegates (Conference Package, Accommodation at Avani & Gala Dinner)
7. ZMW 750 for Gala Dinner ONLY
8. Corporate Sponsorship Packages include ZMW 100,000 (Platinum), ZMW 75,000 (Gold), ZMW 50,000
(Silver) and ZMW 30,000 (Bronze).
All payments must be made to the following account:
Account Name: Zambia Institute of Architects, Standard Chartered Bank, Lusaka Main Branch;
Account No: 0100110130100;
Sort Code 060014;
Swift / Bic code; SCBLZMLX.
Enquiries concerning registration, sponsorship, full paper and or abstract submission should be directed to: email@example.com or telephone +260 211 254 512/ +260977801229/ +260966 650728.
The Conference proceedings will be in English and French Only.